Powerful, all-in-one business application combining accounting, sales, purchase management, inventory, project and time tracking into a single cloud-driven application.
Easily customizable solution
CloudOffice® can be easily customized according to customers' requirements.
Integration with third-party systems
The solution provides flexible options for integration with third-party systems and equipment such as websites, databases, scanners, scales, etc.
Provides most of the functionality required by smaller companies
Offers intuitive interface and easy-to-use functions
Available from anywhere, runs on Mac
Standard Swedish BAS chart of accounts
GL posting templates
Complete set of bookkeeping reports including General Ledger, Result report, Balance report, VAT report, and Periodic statement (Intrastat)
Easy control over cash flow
Accounting of cash transaction handled both by banks and payment systems, including PayPal, Payson, etc.
Powerful filters to select customers and leads according to an arbitrary attribute such as country, segment, sales representative, etc.
Email and sms bulk distribution
Easy control over customer orders, deliveries and invoicing process
Control over account receivables
Composing purchase order based on one or several customer orders
Purchase planning tools
Printing labels and price tags
Jointless integration with Fortnox accounting system
Integration modules for popular CMS such as Prestashop, Wordpress, etc.
Integration with SMS and email services
Connection to the Swedish Central Bank
CloudOffice® mobile application
Self-sufficient administration solution
Can be used as a native client within the CloudOffice® administration system
Built-in barcode scanner
Easy access to all contact data including customers and suppliers
To get more information about the solution and pricing, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
Consent for Personal Data Processing (hereinafter the Consent)
1. I (hereinafter the Personal Data Subject) hereby provide my personal data and my consent for their processing in both electronic and paper form, as specified in the registration form available on the website www.1Ci.com (hereinafter the Personal Data), to 1C INTERNATIONAL Limited Liability Company, legal address: Krasnoyarskaya St. 17, office XV, room 1, Moscow, 107589, Russia (hereinafter the Company) as personal data processor according to Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 (as amended and modified) and under the terms and conditions set out herein.
2. The Personal Data under this Consent shall mean any information related to the Personal Data Subject such as:
Full name, company, country, phone, email (the list of the required information to be determined).
3. The Processing of Personal Data shall mean collection, systematization, accumulation, validation, updating, alteration, use, disclosure, transmission, including cross-border transmission, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, permanent storage and any other activities (operations) related to the Personal Data.
4. I hereby agree that my Personal Data shall be processed for the following purposes (hereinafter the Processing Purposes):
a) communication of my personal data specified in Clause 2 hereof to any third party Company partners (hereinafter the Company Partners) for the purposes of sending the price quotations, promotional and informational materials by the Company Partners, holding negotiations on possible cooperation and any other advertising proposals.
b) sending me notifications, requests and other information related to my registration on 1Ci Partner Product Catalogue by the Company and contacting me in any other way to comply with the website terms and conditions of use.
5. The Company is entitled to process my Personal Data for the Processing Purposes in the following ways (with or without the use of automation tools): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, validation (updating, alteration), retrieval, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of the Personal Data.
6. The date of the written Consent for Processing of Personal Data issued by the Personal Data Subject shall be the date of acceptance of the terms and conditions specified herein in the form of its sending to the Company by clicking Confirm/Submit/Register, when filling in the electronic form.
7. This Consent for Processing of my Personal Data is valid for 5 (five) years and for the further period required to achieve the processing purposes and comply with the applicable law.
8. The Company undertakes to keep the Personal Data of the Personal Data Subject confidential by reserving its right to engage any third party to their processing and the right to transfer the personal data to any third party for the processing purposes and by ensuring that such third party shall assume the corresponding obligations related to the confidentiality of the personal data.
9. This Consent can be withdrawn by sending a written notice to the Company's legal address or by emailing to partnermarketing@1C.com. When the Company receives a consent withdrawal notice, the Company shall stop processing the Personal Data, unless otherwise required by applicable law.