Changing to Succeed
Manufacturers in all industries and of any size are challenged by global competition more than ever before. But who are your most serious rivals and challengers? Bigger corporations, foreigners, neighbors? In fact, they are Smart Factories and Digital Enterprises that will be thriving in the data-driven world. And now is the best time to start using every available technological advantage to stay ahead.
Manufacturing companies face numerous challenges on a regular basis:
Lack of real-time visibility and control of factory floors
Lack of reporting accuracy due to diverse systems integrated into different departments
Complex multi-stage production processes
Lack of understanding of production lead time and ineffective production planning
Leftovers and lack of material resources in a warehouse
Geographically distributed operations which complicate management
By Deploying ERP for Manufacturing Companies, You Will
Identify and eliminate redundant processes and bottlenecks in the manufacturing process
Prevent unplanned downtime due to lack of consistency in the production cycle and raw materials procurement and operate with near 100% efficiency
Streamline data tracking and analysis throughout all key departments for a clear understanding of the business
Integrated ERP for Business Growth in Manufacturing
- Create production, purchase and subcontractor orders based on sales orders and previous production orders
- Track order statuses in real time
- Estimates of order profitability before production starts
- Reservation of stock on hand (quantity of goods for a certain Sales Order) and of ordered goods (quantity of goods ordered by Replenishment Orders, marked for a certain Sales Order)
- Manage complex production workflows as well as assembly/disassembly
- Production planning: schedule operations, arrange the orders queue, set priorities, and replan
- Calculate demand by tying production and sales orders to the demand planning section
- Batch production
- Production with materials consumption using the FEFO (First Expire, First Out) tracing method by expiration dates
- Purchase raw materials and components based on customer orders for make-to-order production and with the Demand Planning tool - for make-to-stock production
- Manage inventory of complex products with variants: by serial numbers, attributes, categories, etc
- Support for FIFO (First In, First Out) and Average inventory valuation methods
- Subcontract production of products required for orders
- Provide subcontracting services to third parties
Integration and Mobility
- Integrate with CAD systems
- Integrate with specialized manufacturing management systems like MES/MOM
- Use the Mobile app for shop-floor production tasks dispatching
Analysis and Reporting
- Control costs and actual company profitability
- Estimate the production lead time and order profitability
- Manage manufacturing overheads
Who Will Benefit from Using ERP for Manufacturing?
Business Processes to Automate
1Ci ERP systems can be easily adapted to automate required processes and business needs, including:
1Ci ERP systems automate all core and supporting workflows, optimize business processes, boost faster order fulfillment, inventory turnover and reduce manufacturing and production costs.
How It Works
1Ci ERP software for manufacturing companies is an excellent solution for companies with dispersed production models and businesses of various sizes.
Underlying Products and Technologies
1Ci automation solutions for manufacturing are based on highly flexible, time- and customer-proven
business digitization software
Industry-focused ERP solutions
ERP solutions created specifically to meet each industry needs
Companies that every day choose the role of leader and scale up their business
RSM Agrartechnik GmbH
Automating records management and reporting using 1C:Drive for an agricultural machinery manufacturer.
Mr.PolBee Sp z o.o.
Automating operational processes and data retrieval using 1C:Drive for a honey production company.
Full business automation from sales to warehouse management for the cosmetic production company using 1C:Drive.
40% reduction in production, operating and administrative expenses with the help of the 1C:Drive ERP solution for a footwear manufacturer.
Ready to get started with 1Ci solutions for manufacturing? 1Сi partners will get you covered
Find 1Ci Partner
Get consulting, and support from trusted 1Ci Partners ready to help with digital transformation of your business. Find a Solution Partner that is right for you and your unique business processes.
Partner Product Catalogue
Find industry solutions already deployed by our partners to help companies navigate the digital transformation journey and achieve greater results.
Please fill in the form and we'll find the best partner for you to provide a demo of 1Ci Solution for Manufacturing.