In the globalized world, transnational trade has become a common pathway for businesses to expand beyond the limitations of domestic markets and open up new revenue opportunities. This is why supply chains often entail both imports and exports. For example, in the textile industry, raw materials and accessories are in many cases imported from certain countries, while the output is exported to different countries. This makes the issue of efficiently managing transnational trade operations a crucial one.
Cross-border trade is always connected with a number of challenges, such as:
Order tracking on every step of materials and product delivery
Interacting with multiple legal entities
Calculation of variable tolls, taxes and fees
Local specifics of different countries
Complex logistics processes
Employees speaking different languages
To solve these tasks, companies need to choose ERP software not only according to the company's industry-specific needs but also make sure that it can help address the import and export-related tasks.
By deploying ERP for Export and Import business, you will:
Get a complete ERP to support the operations of cross-border businesses of any kind
Accounting of all required processes in a single integrated system
Consolidate balances correctly with multi-currency invoices and custom exchange rates
A system perfectly tailored to the local specifics (customization & local versions)
A comprehensive ERP invigorating sustainable growth in cross-border trade companies
- Supply chain management software, full-cycle tracking from purchase order to shipping and delivery
- Landed costs, including the cost of any additional customs broker's services. All extra expenses can be deemed as procurement costs for further accounting
- Customs clearance support: customs fees and excises are accrued and import VAT is charged according to local legislation
- Taxes can be paid either immediately after you pay input VAT according to the customs declaration or in the VAT return
- A series of predefined commercial terms
Sales and Price Management
- Prices in different currencies
- Setting currency exchange rates
- Managing discounts
Inventory and Warehousing
- Managing inventory of products with a number of variants
- Multiple warehouses management
- Additional purchases of products
Customization and adaptation to local specifics
- Local versions of 1Ci ERP solutions, compliance with the local legislation
- Adaptable to any IT infrastructure and specific business processes
- New e-doc types can be created as needed
- Multiple interface languages and ability to switch UI language
Planning and reporting
- Access all business data in one system
- View history and plan operations in advance
Who will benefit from using an ERP system for Import and Export Industry?
How It Works
1Ci ERP solutions are fine-tuned for import and export companies:
Underlying Products and Technologies
1Ci ERP solutions for import and export are based on cutting-edge and customer-proven business automation software
Industry-focused ERP solutions
ERP solutions created specifically to meet each industry needs
Wholesale and Distribution
Companies that every day choose the role of leader and scale up their business
Wholesale & Distribution
PT. CITRA JAYA AURELIA
Unleashing excellence: redefining efficiency with 1C:Drive at Citra Jaya Aurelia.
Transforming production efficiency: Adipack's journey through the optimization.
Labor cost reduction, management reporting acceleration, and revenue growth for the textile manufacturing company.
Automating reporting, project management, repair and maintenance processes using 1C:Drive.
Ready to get started with 1Ci solutions for Import and Export? 1Сi partners will get you covered
Please fill in the form and we'll find the best partner for you to provide a demo of 1Ci ERP solution for import and export