MyDaycare Plus has flexible pricing and different versions.
Simplifying childcare centre management
Comprehensive software solution designed to take care of all your administrative needs.
Fast and responsive customer service
First BIT provides fast service and response to technical issues.
Unites all the required functionality all in one place
Fits the budget of even small childcare centers
Combines information on daycare centre's parents and children
Runs on MAC OS through the web
Helps you stay organized and control parents' payments and children's attendance
Enables you to keep parents and employees fully informed with emailing module
Enrollment and waiting lists
Children and parents data
People authorized to pick-up
Children & groups events red flagging
Birthdays and waitlists reminders
Pictures and files
Multilevel billing structure
Extracurricular classes and fees
Complete history and audit trail
Account statements automatic emailing
Comprehensive reporting module
Year-end parent tax statements
Send mass emails to all parents, by group, selectively
Create your own HTML templates
Quick and simple distribution of outstanding account statements
History of communications integrated in child / employee file
Supports all email providers, such as Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail, Outlook, and others
Children's attendance tracking
Schedules and attendance history
Print blank attendance sheets
Various attendance reports
Deductions and contributions
Email pay sheets from the software
Income and deduction per period
Manage bank accounts
Bank transactions & deposit slips
Create bank reconciliations
Account reconciliation summary
Expense items & expense categories
List of suppliers
Enter expenses individually or in batches
Accounting and finances
Adapted to the specific needs of child care centres
Comprehensive reporting module
Education and experience
Positions for payroll calculations
Important dates reminders
To get more information about the solution and pricing, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
Consent for Personal Data Processing (hereinafter the Consent)
1. I (hereinafter the Personal Data Subject) hereby provide my personal data and my consent for their processing in both electronic and paper form, as specified in the registration form available on the website www.1Ci.com (hereinafter the Personal Data), to 1C INTERNATIONAL Limited Liability Company, legal address: Krasnoyarskaya St. 17, office XV, room 1, Moscow, 107589, Russia (hereinafter the Company) as personal data processor according to Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 (as amended and modified) and under the terms and conditions set out herein.
2. The Personal Data under this Consent shall mean any information related to the Personal Data Subject such as:
Full name, company, country, phone, email (the list of the required information to be determined).
3. The Processing of Personal Data shall mean collection, systematization, accumulation, validation, updating, alteration, use, disclosure, transmission, including cross-border transmission, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, permanent storage and any other activities (operations) related to the Personal Data.
4. I hereby agree that my Personal Data shall be processed for the following purposes (hereinafter the Processing Purposes):
a) communication of my personal data specified in Clause 2 hereof to any third party Company partners (hereinafter the Company Partners) for the purposes of sending the price quotations, promotional and informational materials by the Company Partners, holding negotiations on possible cooperation and any other advertising proposals.
b) sending me notifications, requests and other information related to my registration on 1Ci Partner Product Catalogue by the Company and contacting me in any other way to comply with the website terms and conditions of use.
5. The Company is entitled to process my Personal Data for the Processing Purposes in the following ways (with or without the use of automation tools): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, validation (updating, alteration), retrieval, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of the Personal Data.
6. The date of the written Consent for Processing of Personal Data issued by the Personal Data Subject shall be the date of acceptance of the terms and conditions specified herein in the form of its sending to the Company by clicking Confirm/Submit/Register, when filling in the electronic form.
7. This Consent for Processing of my Personal Data is valid for 5 (five) years and for the further period required to achieve the processing purposes and comply with the applicable law.
8. The Company undertakes to keep the Personal Data of the Personal Data Subject confidential by reserving its right to engage any third party to their processing and the right to transfer the personal data to any third party for the processing purposes and by ensuring that such third party shall assume the corresponding obligations related to the confidentiality of the personal data.
9. This Consent can be withdrawn by sending a written notice to the Company's legal address or by emailing to partnermarketing@1C.com. When the Company receives a consent withdrawal notice, the Company shall stop processing the Personal Data, unless otherwise required by applicable law.