ERP Agriculture offers flexible pricing and functionality. The system can be easily customized for specific business processes.
Simplification of working processes
Comprehensive software solution designed to take care of all your administrative and production needs.
Fast and responsive customer service
NFP provides fast service and response to technical issues according to service-level agreement.
Full automation of management accounting
Detailed costing and cost management
Control of internal processes and printing of internal documents
Machine costs and workload management
Reduced time for generating management reporting package
Minimization of business costs and process optimization
Integrated with the retail sales module
Advanced analytical accounting of sales and costs (context recognition system by code and product name)
Sales reports by region, managers, types of products, etc
Unique tabular accounting system for costs allocation
Detailed cost structure for the main costing objects: products and semi-finished products, plantation areas, production machinery, employees
Detailed reporting on any types of costs
Stock balance control and inventory processing
Detailed reports on movements of materials and products in storages
Printing of internal stock documents
Detailed accounting for the costing objects (plantations, production machines, and employees), including semi-finished products at different stages of production by cost elements (direct and indirect costs)
Integrated with the production system of purchases
Purchased materials are easily, automatically allocated to production costs indicated in a special table system
Master system for all business classifiers
System of automatic loading nomenclature from external sources
Management reporting рackage
Three basic forms (balance, cash flow, and PnL) and over thirty detailed reports
To get more information about the solution and pricing, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
Consent for Personal Data Processing (hereinafter the Consent)
1. I (hereinafter the Personal Data Subject) hereby provide my personal data and my consent for their processing in both electronic and paper form, as specified in the registration form available on the website www.1Ci.com (hereinafter the Personal Data), to 1C INTERNATIONAL Limited Liability Company, legal address: Krasnoyarskaya St. 17, office XV, room 1, Moscow, 107589, Russia (hereinafter the Company) as personal data processor according to Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 (as amended and modified) and under the terms and conditions set out herein.
2. The Personal Data under this Consent shall mean any information related to the Personal Data Subject such as:
Full name, company, country, phone, email (the list of the required information to be determined).
3. The Processing of Personal Data shall mean collection, systematization, accumulation, validation, updating, alteration, use, disclosure, transmission, including cross-border transmission, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, permanent storage and any other activities (operations) related to the Personal Data.
4. I hereby agree that my Personal Data shall be processed for the following purposes (hereinafter the Processing Purposes):
a) communication of my personal data specified in Clause 2 hereof to any third party Company partners (hereinafter the Company Partners) for the purposes of sending the price quotations, promotional and informational materials by the Company Partners, holding negotiations on possible cooperation and any other advertising proposals.
b) sending me notifications, requests and other information related to my registration on 1Ci Partner Product Catalogue by the Company and contacting me in any other way to comply with the website terms and conditions of use.
5. The Company is entitled to process my Personal Data for the Processing Purposes in the following ways (with or without the use of automation tools): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, validation (updating, alteration), retrieval, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of the Personal Data.
6. The date of the written Consent for Processing of Personal Data issued by the Personal Data Subject shall be the date of acceptance of the terms and conditions specified herein in the form of its sending to the Company by clicking Confirm/Submit/Register, when filling in the electronic form.
7. This Consent for Processing of my Personal Data is valid for 5 (five) years and for the further period required to achieve the processing purposes and comply with the applicable law.
8. The Company undertakes to keep the Personal Data of the Personal Data Subject confidential by reserving its right to engage any third party to their processing and the right to transfer the personal data to any third party for the processing purposes and by ensuring that such third party shall assume the corresponding obligations related to the confidentiality of the personal data.
9. This Consent can be withdrawn by sending a written notice to the Company's legal address or by emailing to partnermarketing@1C.com. When the Company receives a consent withdrawal notice, the Company shall stop processing the Personal Data, unless otherwise required by applicable law.