Integration with a web store or your current bookkeeping software.
Customization and implementation by an experienced partner
Functionality is regularly updated, so you get only the best features picked out by our clients.
80% customers work with the original version.
Turnkey solution for garment manufacturing
All managerial accounting in one software
100% automation of the production cycle
Purchase planning reduces stock by 30%
Company's profit is calculated automatically, including actual costs of production
Identification of weaknesses and bottlenecks stopping the progress
Control balances in warehouse by roll, piece, meter / millimeter
Barcoding of technical operations saves payroll time by 5 times
Just a few minutes on calculation of actual piece-rate pays
Advanced analytics powered by Sewing ERP reports
Suitable for companies with 10-150 employees
Integration with a web store for automated update of stock and prices
Different characteristics and attributes
Multiple units of measurement (rolls for fabrics)
Transfer of materials for every production task
Reservation scheme (for products and components)
Calculation of material needs (including quantity of stock and planned BOM)
Purchase orders with states of delivery
Monitoring of tasks by customer, orders, and products, assigning tasks to performers, control of materials
Work centers capacity control
Products output and semi-finished products output
Work-in-progress control by performers, materials and products to be released
Complete documentation for wholesales and retailing
Multi-currency mutual settlements
Analytic reports with individual settings
Advanced cost analytics
Cost allocations for indirect cost
Cost report with detailed transcription of expenses
Planned and actual cost report
Barcodes for technical operations
Creation and printing barcode sets for technical operations of every production order
Recording of technical operations by a scanner
Creation of products with particular attributes, semi-finished product sets, stages of production, scheme of technical operations, and BOMs
3 calculation methods for operation costs (cost for each model, price per second, operation price)
Auto calculation in production documents
Keeping records of earnings, deductions, work time, balances
To get more information about the solution and pricing, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
Consent for Personal Data Processing (hereinafter the Consent)
1. I (hereinafter the Personal Data Subject) hereby provide my personal data and my consent for their processing in both electronic and paper form, as specified in the registration form available on the website www.1Ci.com (hereinafter the Personal Data), to 1C INTERNATIONAL Limited Liability Company, legal address: Krasnoyarskaya St. 17, office XV, room 1, Moscow, 107589, Russia (hereinafter the Company) as personal data processor according to Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 (as amended and modified) and under the terms and conditions set out herein.
2. The Personal Data under this Consent shall mean any information related to the Personal Data Subject such as:
Full name, company, country, phone, email (the list of the required information to be determined).
3. The Processing of Personal Data shall mean collection, systematization, accumulation, validation, updating, alteration, use, disclosure, transmission, including cross-border transmission, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, permanent storage and any other activities (operations) related to the Personal Data.
4. I hereby agree that my Personal Data shall be processed for the following purposes (hereinafter the Processing Purposes):
a) communication of my personal data specified in Clause 2 hereof to any third party Company partners (hereinafter the Company Partners) for the purposes of sending the price quotations, promotional and informational materials by the Company Partners, holding negotiations on possible cooperation and any other advertising proposals.
b) sending me notifications, requests and other information related to my registration on 1Ci Partner Product Catalogue by the Company and contacting me in any other way to comply with the website terms and conditions of use.
5. The Company is entitled to process my Personal Data for the Processing Purposes in the following ways (with or without the use of automation tools): collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, validation (updating, alteration), retrieval, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of the Personal Data.
6. The date of the written Consent for Processing of Personal Data issued by the Personal Data Subject shall be the date of acceptance of the terms and conditions specified herein in the form of its sending to the Company by clicking Confirm/Submit/Register, when filling in the electronic form.
7. This Consent for Processing of my Personal Data is valid for 5 (five) years and for the further period required to achieve the processing purposes and comply with the applicable law.
8. The Company undertakes to keep the Personal Data of the Personal Data Subject confidential by reserving its right to engage any third party to their processing and the right to transfer the personal data to any third party for the processing purposes and by ensuring that such third party shall assume the corresponding obligations related to the confidentiality of the personal data.
9. This Consent can be withdrawn by sending a written notice to the Company's legal address or by emailing to partnermarketing@1C.com. When the Company receives a consent withdrawal notice, the Company shall stop processing the Personal Data, unless otherwise required by applicable law.